The process is called knowledge management, the result is called a knowledge base. A knowledge base is a library of self-service customer support information about a product, in our case, the BestFoodImporters platform.
The BestFoodImporters Knowledge Base is an exclusive feature dedicated to our customers, created to overcome the limits of communication for our worldwide consumer base as well as exclusively share our industry know-how on how to maximize marketing & sales efforts to reach the right buyers.
We are always working on improving our customers` user experience based on their feedback but as of right now, the BestFoodImporters Knowledge Base is structured into two parts:
A) How to use the BestFoodImportersPlatform, detailing all the perks of the platform, how to get started using it, troubleshooting or profile management;
while B) Marketing & Sales Guide for exporters, is a special marketing programme on how to identify & approach importers, with marketing & sales templates and many other useful surprises to help you maximize your prospecting game.
Why a Knowledge Base?
- it’s easy to navigate, scannable, you can find exactly what you are looking for;
- find answers at your own pace, without having to ask for help;
- It gives you consistent support, you can access it 24/7, from anywhere;
- it improves productivity, saves you time on searching for answers;
- all the useful information is in one place;
- your feedback is simplified, you can upvote or downvote articles so we know what to improve.
We strive to keep our customers happy, as the customer journey doesn’t end after the purchase. We are excited to hear more feedback from our subscribers but we are also looking forward to welcoming new subscribers to discover our platform!